No Place For Tow Hooks?

DragonDave

New Member
My 93 XLT doesn't appear have any place to install tow hooks in the front while still retaining the stock bumper. Also the rear seems to be the same way. I don't have a tow reciever & rather not have one. I do however have the tow ball in the stock rear bumper but, I can see how that might be a problem keepin a tow strap there. I was told that in certain circumstances the rear bumper will tweak getting yanked on or pullin. Not that I plan on gettin stuck! I plan on doin the un-stickin! THANKS! :))
 
i put one in. with a little handy work of the grinder, i carved out a little hole and bolted it to the frame. it is really handy.
gallery_466_20_1092964042.jpg
 
I put mine in the same place in the Front I took my sway bar off so I didn't have to grind as much as you did hawk
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top