No More Shell?

sreaminbronco

New Member
I have a 92' Bronco and i was just looking for a like soft cover for my bronco so i could get rid of the hard one. When i go offroading people like to stand in the back of the truck and its so time taking taking that hard cover off and putting it back on so im looking for like a cover that would be easier to take off and put back on.
 
You can look for a Skyler top like the one I have or a Kayline top from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. I don't know about folks standing up in the back while offroading, unless they like dirt in their teeth!!!
 
I want to remove the top this summer, but I heard that once the top comes off, the seals are worthless. Is this true, or just a myth. If its true, what are some insulating suggestions. I live up north, so i need it well insulated during the winter months. Any ideas are great.
Tim
 
The seals will be fine, just need a little TLC while the top is off. I use Vaseline to keep them from drying out, and make sure they don't get pinched when re-installing the top.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top