EdwardClark
New Member
I have an 1988 F350 with a fully charged battery. I am getting power across the +/- of the regulator. But that is where it stops. Lights don't work key on or off . Nothing on the dash N/ radio.
Before find "Ford "F" Zone" It was suggested on another site the issue. may be some little doohickey that may have been broke. After pulled the steering column cover, I found that was not the issue.
The same thing happened a few weeks back. Probably because I don't know any better. I sprayed electrical contact cleaner in the ignition switch. That worked , this time not.. Where should I start to solve this issue
Thank You Edward Clark
Before find "Ford "F" Zone" It was suggested on another site the issue. may be some little doohickey that may have been broke. After pulled the steering column cover, I found that was not the issue.
The same thing happened a few weeks back. Probably because I don't know any better. I sprayed electrical contact cleaner in the ignition switch. That worked , this time not.. Where should I start to solve this issue
Thank You Edward Clark