nice to see some movement in posts .

lostin90s

old part is good part s
Nice to see some new posts and reply's . Hope we keep ball a rolling. people just need to see some action to want to come back .
 
90- I agree totally, thats why i went back to try to answer some of the old posts that went untouched hoping to stir up some activity
 
I agree with ya .I used to have /buy parts trucks and sell to fellow forum members . I got out habit in 07 but with so many cheap trucks I might start again.

Thinking of building something strange. F150 crewcab 4 door bronco , Heck so many ideas so little money and time.
 
Why not an F-350 powerstroke bronco?

That sounds like so much fun but, your never going to be able to use all that power. Bronco frame is too short. And if you did want to use all that power, you would have to make the bronco look like a pro-class crawler.

I'm trying to move the threads around with my posting. MORE ACTIVITY IS NEEDED SO BAD!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top