K Ktomek06 Moderator Aug 11, 2004 #1 My next mod(s) will be 2 KC's, roll bar, and a CB and magnetic antenna...then soft top. What are yours?
My next mod(s) will be 2 KC's, roll bar, and a CB and magnetic antenna...then soft top. What are yours?
S shaun94 bronco commander Aug 12, 2004 #2 My next mods will be my 6 inch suspesion and 35 inch mud rovers. I am also hopeing to purchase a soft top. I am going try to get all this stuff over the winter so when spring comes I can put it all in at once.
My next mods will be my 6 inch suspesion and 35 inch mud rovers. I am also hopeing to purchase a soft top. I am going try to get all this stuff over the winter so when spring comes I can put it all in at once.
Skitter302 Moderator Apr 5, 2013 #4 I hope to add driving/fog lights. Another member gave me the Idea to cut the cowl and make the A/M lights look more "factory" by doing that.
I hope to add driving/fog lights. Another member gave me the Idea to cut the cowl and make the A/M lights look more "factory" by doing that.