Newbie

Pony-boy

New Member
Whats up everyone.
So, for those who know me, yep it's Pony.
For those who don't,
I have a 95XLT and I've built it up pretty well so far.
Just found this site so thought I'd come on in and
cop a squat.
Signature will be here soon, I gotta go to work right now
Pix
Jun19882.JPG

Dec02609.JPG

Aug03177.JPG
 
Thanks guys.
I love my Bronco.
I am a member of a club in Washington state called
2 Big Bronco's. The Club leader and I pretty much
built the thing from the ground up so far. His name is
Bob Kennedy. Lift, Gears, Lockers, etc. I have done all the
engine, tranny, and of course the poser work on my own.
When I got it, the Bronco was pure Black, sitting on 28 inch
Wranglers. You know the siz that you would find on a jeep :lol:
Anyway it was bone stock but it was spotless.
After close to 5 years of modifications it's looking more my
style.

Don't worry I got lots more pics to come :-"
 
Welcome to the sight.....I been offline for a while,well as ya can see I'm back
Nice to see a good lookin truck not afraid to get some mud on it :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top