Newbie, With Hub Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter andersson_eighytduce
  • Start date Start date
A

andersson_eighytduce

Guest
Hi im the new proud owner of a 96' Bronco, took me some time to find the one i wanted but its a Dark Red XLT with 3.55 gears and limited slip, auto, and 5.8L , its nothing special as its complety stock. I previously owned a 81' wiht a 300 I-6 and a four speed manual.

My question is the Bronco has autolocking hubs, I cant remeber, but its a straight swap to manual hubs? Please let me know if im wrong, I plan on useing Warn Premiums for the swap.

Aron
 
Hey thanks for the replies, when I had my 81' it was an old fleet truck with locking hubs from the factory. I remeber my step brother, converted his front end to locking hubs from auto hubs. I just cant remeber what was all involved, but think I have it know.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top