newbie here. Hi all!!

2manyfords

New Member
$-) Newbie here with some questions on my newly aquired 93 Bronco XLT. I just got it two weeks ago. I paid 2300.00 for it. It has 111.000 miles original miles on it. 351 motor. Suspension lift with 33's. It is alittle rough around the edges ,but no rust in the tailgate or over the rear wheels. My question is that the ABS sensors are disconnected. Obvously for a reason. Is their a way to get the ABS to function properly with 33's?? The ABS light is on all the time and is getting to be annoying to look at. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!! :glare:
 
i have a 93 and my light kept coming on so i had it checked out and the tech said it would be about 600$ for the parts to fix it.the brakes work fine,so i went home and took the dash apart and yanked the light out.
 
I took my check engine light out since my emissions stuff always triggered it. The light would be the easyiest/free fix.
 
Thanks for the ideas on that ABS light. My brakes work just fine too. I really need to start getting some missing and broken interior parts. Anyone here have a parts Bronco??? Thanks.
 
I have an 88 Bronco that I'm parting out, but the interior is nearly all gutted out. Might have some suspension parts that will swap to your 93, just PM me or ask. You can also find quite a bit of stuff on ebay, there's about 2150 items listed under "Ford Bronco" parts&acces.
 
on my frineds 94 bronco he has 35 inch tires and his abs works just fine
if my bronco still hade the orignal axles under it they would work fine and it has 38 inch tires your abs should work with 33 inch tires as long as all the tires are going the same speed and the same size
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top