New user

fdempty

New Member
Hey folks! Just found this site. Hoping to gat and maybe share some good info about Fords. I have 4 Fords but the main one for here is my 79 F-150 4X4 short box high boy. 351M. I used to wheel it alot, adn now I am just refurbishing it adn building the motor up . I still wheel a little but not as hard as I used to. My body takes it worse than the truck body!!
 
fdempty said:
Hey folks! Just found this site. Hoping to gat and maybe share some good info about Fords. I have 4 Fords but the main one for here is my 79 F-150 4X4 short box high boy. 351M. I used to wheel it alot, adn now I am just refurbishing it adn building the motor up . I still wheel a little but not as hard as I used to. My body takes it worse than the truck body!!
[snapback]16691[/snapback]​
welcome i am new as well. sounds sweet. any more info lift tires such things as that?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top