New Trim Pieces

freak

New Member
Put some newer aluminum trim pieces around my wheel well's and tailgate.I'm hopeing to get a new grill shell and the ladder bar's powder coated before Indy.I trying to trailer it down for the Jamboree.
getfile.php

getfile.php

getfile.php
 
A friend of mine said he worked with a fellow that had a Bronco he was restoring and he lost interest and he was selling everything.So I went and took a look,I paid 50 buck's for the trim there not new but there in great shape.He even had all new Ford OEM body part's still in their boxes,but he said that stuff was spoken for already.New all the trim would of been over 200 dollar's.
 
What year do you want? I have 78 and 79, I would prefer to keep the 79 but every thing has it's price(ha-ha).
 
They are not new but it god shape. Do you need the inside or the grill shell (outside). There are pics in the gallery of both if you want to see them.
 
Like this???
coming soon at www.dennis-carpenter.com (according to their site any how...)
 

Attachments

  • Grille_shell.jpg
    Grille_shell.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 23
Yeap just like that. lmc truck has the oem parts. The outer is about $175 the inside is about $100 and the headlight trim is about $25 each this is for 79 chrome peices.
 
Freak, you got a sweet looking Bronco!! I got the wheel well trim for 80 buck's from broncograveyard, brand new. If you got all that chrome for 50 buck's that was agreat deal! I just sold a new NOS OEM FORD grille shell on ebay for 400 buck's for the 78-79 model. Had 2 but put 1 on my Bronco, I should have kept the other for a spare :(
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top