new to this site and to BOss auto parts.

judiethecutie

New Member
:blush: Hi, I am new to this site. I have a1981 Ford shortbed in pretty good shape., but the things that I do need I am having trouble finding...original side mirrors, door panels, wood bed kit, rear bumper....and misc. small stuff. I am putting a new heater and wiperblades/motor in right now and plan on working the rest of it this summer..(no garage,yet)....I just checked out the Boss site, which so far has been the best. As soon as I have a pic will post it....no too keen on the computer, either...but getting there....any ideas ,suggestions help...greatly appreciated.....thx....judie :) :)
 
:blush: Hi, I am new to this site. I have a1981 Ford shortbed in pretty good shape., but the things that I do need I am having trouble finding...original side mirrors, door panels, wood bed kit, rear bumper....and misc. small stuff. I am putting a new heater and wiperblades/motor in right now and plan on working the rest of it this summer..(no garage,yet)....I just checked out the Boss site, which so far has been the best. As soon as I have a pic will post it....no too keen on the computer, either...but getting there....any ideas ,suggestions help...greatly appreciated.....thx....judie :) :)

hey judie. just sayin hi. no one here seams to talk much! I"m not much for byein stuff rather make it! or use it off sumthin else. good job doin it with no shop!we just push out tractor and kick out the dog and work wear they live.good luck!and good job!from the mountain.hillbilly
 
hey judie. just sayin hi. no one here seams to talk much! I"m not much for byein stuff rather make it! or use it off sumthin else. good job doin it with no shop!we just push out tractor and kick out the dog and work wear they live.good luck!and good job!from the mountain.hillbilly
I would guess on a junk yard and or jc whitney. But you could alawys go to a public auction or buy another truck that has most or all the parts that you need then junk it. Junked goes for about a 100 dollars at a scrap yard in my area.

I would guess on a junk yard and or jc whitney. But you could alawys go to a public auction or buy another truck that has most or all the parts that you need then junk it. Junked goes for about a 100 dollars at a scrap yard in my area.
sorry i just remembered that there is a place in louisville ky that sells om or close to it web site
www.lmctruck.com
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top