New To The Board/need Advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flaukamite
  • Start date Start date
F

Flaukamite

Guest
I am currently in the market for an early Bronco and was looking for some advice. After doing quite a bit of research I think that I am looking for a '70-'74 bronco sport/ranger. I am in Colorado and I hope to spend less than $5500. I am looking forward to this as a learning project but have never done extensive automotive work. Will I be able to find an EB for this price that already has a good engine/transmission? I would appreciate any feed back or suggestion about why or why not to choose these years/models, if one in particular was a problem year or fantastic year?

Thanks
 
Hay we might be able to help. Great place for replacing your rusted out parts is a place in CA called Malotte Manufacturing, specialising in early Bronco fibreglass parts, body tub, hoods, grills etc... found them great
check it out www.malotmfg.com
 
Welcome to BroncoZone!!!

I found this site a while back on the history of the EB and what came with the different year models:

Early Broncos

Down here in Texas, it is very hard to find a decent EB under $5K, and I think it will be harder out West, since they are great for trail rigs and the "hills". I have been looking around for several months, and anything fairly cheap is all rusted out. Hopefully I can find one from West TX or New Mexico from a drier climate!!!
 
Welcome to Bronco Zone!
I wish I had one of those early broncs but I like my 94 just fine too. One day I am going to buy me one!
 
can't find any one around me that are still good, all rust buckets here
JFR-
Good luck!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top