New To List

  • Thread starter Thread starter frenchy
  • Start date Start date
F

frenchy

Guest
Hi guys, just signed up for the list. Dana thanks for putting up such a great site. You've done a great job just like JBG's site.
My home based business is called Bronco Heaven, Goshen Indiana. Don't know if anyone has heard of me, but I used to sell
alot of used parts. Anymore you can buy new and not worry about the condition of the used ones. I've been into EB's for a little
longer than Jeff's Bronco Graveyard has been in business. I've had a few other trucks in my wheeling life but none are better
than the Early Bronco. You might say I'm kind of addicted to them, but hey thats a good thing right!!!! well ayway just wanted
to say hi and have fun go wheelin.
frenchy
Bronco Heaven
Goshen Indiana
77 Trail Rig
77 Unmolested Ranger from Texas
86 Daily Driver
 
welcome sounds like you may be the go to guy for infor on parts & acessories
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top