From London, ON Canada.
I've got a 1994 F150 4x4 with the 300 i-6 and 5spd man transmission, 3.08 gears, 257,000km. The auto-hubs were replaced with manuals by my father back in the 90's when he had it. I use it mostly as my weekend and evening wheels for farm work and stuff as I drive company wheels for work.
Looking to eventually replace bench seat with captain's chairs lift it a little and throw in some bigger gears so that I can run some 33-35"s under it.
I've got a 1994 F150 4x4 with the 300 i-6 and 5spd man transmission, 3.08 gears, 257,000km. The auto-hubs were replaced with manuals by my father back in the 90's when he had it. I use it mostly as my weekend and evening wheels for farm work and stuff as I drive company wheels for work.
Looking to eventually replace bench seat with captain's chairs lift it a little and throw in some bigger gears so that I can run some 33-35"s under it.