New To Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter BgnBfy88
  • Start date Start date
B

BgnBfy88

Guest
Hi I am new to this forum but can be found as BgnBfy88 in other forums. I hope this works out and new members join. I will try to gather some B2 stuff. I am situated in Canada and am here to help with B2 questions and mods.
 
Yes, any tips, tricks and general tech help is greatly appreciated.

I am new to wheelin, and have begin the process of building my Pony (85 Bronc II). I put a 3" body lift in. wound up using boat trailer roller materrial for the spacers. I just tapped out the existing body mount nuts to accept 1/2" 13 threads, and bought a bunch of long bolts. Anybody need any help with doing this, I'd be glad to share my experience.
Next step is 2" spacers under the coils. I am hoppin doing this won't throw my alignment (camber) out too far.

AND at some point soon I am going to buy some bigger trail pads for the poor thing! It's embarrasing to show up at local trail runs with 27" AT's ! :blink:
 
I know when i lowered my spring buckets i had to get some new camber bushings I'm not sure how much or the real tech name for them but i lowered my buckets about 2 1/2 inches and when i aligned it they put them in and it drives straight and smooth
 
What is the largest tires that will fit on an 87 Bronco 2 with no lift and stock suspension? :huh:
 
30's will probably fit but if you wheel they'll rub,get the sawsall if you don't want to lift.
body lifts are cheap,but you have to lengthen the steering column on a 3 incher.
HECKENTHORN has some pretty reasonable lifts.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top