New To Broncozone

drcarter0734

New Member
Hello all,

I have a 85 XLT with a 460 and C6. I purchased this truck last year while living in Arizona. No rust. It is in excellent shape for its age. I am in the process of refreshing the drivetrain. Starting off with the axles and frame and work my way up. This is not my first Big B rebuild. My first was an 80 that I rebuilt from the group up, including changing the interior color Red to Grey all custom, balanced and blueprinted motor, etc, etc. Mass deneros, and this was before the miracle of the internet and all these invaluable resources. So it took me about a year and a half. Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself. Anyone know where to wheel in the DFW area? It is way flat here!!! I will include pics soon.
 
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! DFW is not as flat as it is here on the coast by Houston!!!

CHeck with Texas4x4.org for local wheeling places. Most folks up there go out East to Shilo Ridge. Good luck on the build-up of the Bronco, too!!

Randy JSM84 <):)
 
Neat, have thought that if I were real serioud about power that I'd drop a 460 in mine. can't wait to see some pictures. Welcome to the zone.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Indoz, what part of Austrailia do you live in. I spent some time over there in 2000. Lived in Brisbane mostly, but Adelaide and Sydney also. Beautiful country, I would like to go back.
 
Hi DR I live in Perth, the quiet side of Oz, with vast 4x4 areas to test the old Ford.As much as you would like to come back here I would like the chance one day to visit the USA.
Henk from Oz
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top