New To Broncozone

fbrown3

New Member
How do I am new to this. am from West Virginia and have an 89 Bronco II. This is my first Bronco and so far I like it. Hope you all can help me with my problems and I hope I can help you. I thought my Bronco would be guttless but it suprised me. Got P225's on it with glass pack exhaust, sounds real nice though the wife thinks it's too loud, haha.Any suggestions would be greatfull.
 
WELCOME TO THE ZONE!!! WHEN I TAKE MY WIFE FOE A RIDE IN MY 74 EB SHE GETS LOUDER THAN THE EXHAUST!!! GOOD LUCK ON BUILDING YOUR BRONCO...
 
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! Post some pics of your rig!!! I had an 86 Ford Ranger with glasspacks, so I know what your BII sounds like!!! Good luck and drive safe!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top