New Sparkplug Design

indoz

New Member
A guy in Aussie has designed a very interesting new sparkplug form your own opinion look at www.greenfire.com.au
Henk from Oz
 
I want one.sounds like the perfect solution for poor combustion.Imagine what this could do for high rpm racing,and everything else combustable.
 
I was just thinking this plug might get real hot and cause a piston to burn up.
When pulling weight up a mountain pass you would want a cool running spark plug. In city or stop and go driving you would want a hotter plug. I've burnt a piston bfor with the split fires and a MSD ignition system.
 
If you have been to their website you must have noticed that their e-mail is not open to the public, I tried ringing them also without success. I am sure the plugs would have to be competitive in price, this is a huge worldwide market. Yes I also wondered if they would create too much heat and my question to them would be if the plugs will be available in heat-ranges as per normal. I will keep an eye on them and fill you in on updates.
Henk from Oz
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top