New Pics

Wliebhard

New Member
I finally got around to scanning my old pics into the computer. I added a bunch of before and after pics of my diesel conversion. More to come!! By the way, it runs very well, but it is somewhat loud :D (They're in my album.)
 
Neat pictures :D/ . What was the driving force to go diesel :huh: ? So is the truck now a Dodco, Brodge, Dord, Forge, or what :lol: . When someone asks me what year my truck is, I usually tell them it started out as a 1983 :D .


Good luck,

:)>-
 
How does that old country song go? 'it's a '52, '53, '54... caddy or something? It's my project, and my wife's arch enemy ;) I just wanted something different, and also to see if it could be done. I did all the work pretty much by my self, and learned alot of stuff along the way; but there are still many things to do.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top