New Owner Of A 93' Xlt W/5.8 351 W/ 93k

  • Thread starter Thread starter nycbombers
  • Start date Start date
N

nycbombers

Guest
I have just bought a 1993 Ford Bronco XLT w/ a 5.8 liter 351, and would like to know if there is anything that I should check that are known problems with this vehicle.

Thanks.

Chris
 
Depending on if you keep it outside or not, you might want to check the rain gutters for cracks because I had plenty of leaks in my ride until I figured out where it was coming from and siliconed it up...
Welcome to the Zone!
 
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! If you check out the "How-To" section, I have a link to a site with some of the common problems and repairs for Broncos. Check the transfer case operation, automatic hubs, front suspension bushings, and tailgate window operation, and any oil leaks. Broncos Rock!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top