New Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter buckinbronco
  • Start date Start date
B

buckinbronco

Guest
I recently purchased a 1991 Bronco with the 302. It has a throttle body and not a mass air flow sensor. Is there anything that I can do to get more horesepower besides converting to mass air flow?
 
Welcome to the Bronco Zone!
clap.gif


Some people have had good luck advancing the timing from 10 degrees to 13 degrees.

You may also want to use 8.8 racing wires, good plugs & good cap & Rotor.
I like Accell for the racing wires and cap & Rotor. I also like the Bosch Platinum +4 plugs however, I have not tried them on the Beast yet do to cost but they work great in my Chevy Caprice 305.

More expensive options include a MSD ignition, Hypertech Super Chip, K&N Filter or intake kit & using Mobil 1 Synthetic oil AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OIL LEAKS!
There are other things you can do but this should get you started.
Good Luck and keep us updated.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top