New Member Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter LAS2004
  • Start date Start date
L

LAS2004

Guest
I AM A MASTER MECHANIC AND FABRICATOR. ANYTHING FORD OLD AND NEW I HAVE MODIFIED, I'AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A LOWERED 88 FORD BRONCO I HAVE ALSO DONE NUMEROUS ENGINE CONVERSIONS. ANY TECH QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE HIT ME @ MY LISTED EMAIL FOR QUICK REPLIES
 
alright this site needed someone like you. i mean there are a bunch of people that know many different things but noone that actually has the crudentials like you. so allow me to be the first to say welcome to the ZONE. BRONCO ZONE. also if you look at the home page there is a post there about needing tech writers. the thech writer i believe gets discounts and maybe even free stuff just to try it and write a report on it. look it up and if your interested contact dana (ADMIN). you can pm him right on this site.
 
Howdy & Welcome!!!

You may catch some heat for talking about "lowering" a Bronco, but there's a thread on that subject here already. A few of the projects seem to be done very well, and I think it's cool. I like the 78 one B)
 
Lowered?. So you're swaping out the ttb 4x4, for ttb 2x4?
Same swap I was gonna do, but decedied not to. Any pix?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top