New Member from Philly area

PBX08F-250

New Member
Hi there guys. My name is Paul and I live just outside of Philly. I have an 08 F-250 w/37" mud terrains. I just kind of started this ongoing project. I am looking to add a small lift to my truck but am a little confused :huh: Most of the lifts seem to be higher in the front than in the rear. My trucks rear seems to be a tad bit lower than the front. Also, if anyone would have a recoendation on what I should look at I would be forever grateful. I would like to not exceed 4" as I intend to drive this vehicle every day. Also, for the most part tend to play in mud and not to much rock climbing.
With the suspension lift was wondering if this is afairly easy install or should I have it installed. I do have my own shop with 4 post lift, tools and everything just not sure how difficult the install would be. Anyway if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Here are some pics...
 

Attachments

  • CIMG0023.jpg
    CIMG0023.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • CIMG0022.jpg
    CIMG0022.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top