New Member From NJ

nine5flareside

New Member
Hey guys/girls new member here from NJ. Here is my truck!
I am lifting it 6 inches and trying to avoid a body lift so I am
wondering if there was a way to get it a bit higher? The thing
is that I bought 37" tires for the truck! I am also looking for
shock loops for the front shocks and cant find them. Anyone
know where I can get a pair?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg


The trucks a 302 5.0 many engine upgrades. New GT40
heads. Ford Motor Sport 1.7 rockers. Edelbrock manifold.
Edelbrock plenum. BBK throttle body. K&N cold air intake
kit. Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator. Aluminum radiator.
Dual electric fans. Aluminum fan shroud. Underdrive pulley
kit. Geez there is so much. Bassani ceramic coated headers.
Bassani exhaust system. 6 inch suspension lift. 37 inch
Toyo open country M/T tires x 5! And custom body parts
like the flush mount fiberglass bed cover. I also have other
custom fiberglass body parts! Well hope you guys liked my
truck! Its a work in progress. Should be done by spring of
2010.
 
Welcome to the zone. Not a big fan of body lifts either. Skyjacker offers an 8" suspension lift, you might want to check on.
 
Sweet! Will look into that. I already bought the 6" kit... just wondering if there was a way to get more than 6"s out of it! Without the body lift. Im open to any ideas that anyone may have.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top