New Kid On The Block

  • Thread starter Thread starter MUSCLE HEAD
  • Start date Start date
M

MUSCLE HEAD

Guest
I HAVE A 79 BRONCO WITH A 460 I HAVE JUST PUT IN. IT IS THE PAINT AND BODY SHOP NOW.
 
Hello I am new too. I found the EFI 351W plenty powerfull for my 456 geared 93 off road Bronco ,I just need a front axle like yours. I am swaping a 460 into my 1977 highboy though.
 
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top