New Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter fordkisskrazy
  • Start date Start date
F

fordkisskrazy

Guest
just wanted to say hi, new to this site.I have a 79 bronco that I have done all kinds of work to,3" body lift,3" custom suspension lift,fabed a warn winch bumber from a 96 f250 to fit ,body and paint done in my garage,even mounted the tires here.will post pics soon. also have a 71 bronco I'm building,for now has a new 289,3 1/2"lift 35"tires,rattel can paint job,and bikini top.I'm going to build her for rocks .so I bought a dana 60 and a high pinoin 44 from a 77 f250 will hopefully do a 3 or 4 link coilover suspension on her, Will also go to a c-4 auto unless I can figure out how to put a c-6 in. Check out my pics in the gallery of her and let me know what you think.I hope to make new friend and help each other build the best dam trucks built! even better. Remember, REAL TRUCKS DON'T WEAR BOWTIES!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top