New Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangman65_79
  • Start date Start date
M

mustangman65_79

Guest
So hey guys, I have an '89 Bronco white, with a 351 with only 11,000 miles on the motor that I rebuilt myself. I did a true bore and blue print and balence the motor. Runs so damn smooth. @ 4500 RPM, u cant even feel the motor, just a nice hum.

My mods u can see in my sig. And a lot more to come, the first being a Chip, then a upper and lower intake from edelbrock.

I'm in the Military and stationed at Travis AFB in cali.


018_15a.jpg
 
well, I'm at work right now, plus I filled up my website today, I need to go and resize all of them, and reupload them.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top