New Here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigguy14
  • Start date Start date
B

bigguy14

Guest
I'm planning on putting 2.5 ton military axles under it and would like to put a 3 or 4 link suspension on the front and rear any info would be helpful THANK YOU!!!
 
Welcome to the Zone
clap.gif
. Never done that :blink:

Good luck on your project,


:)>-
 
Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! Yeah, that would be cool to have a Bronco with Rockwells under it. 4Wheel&Offroad Magazine had a series of articles on how to build a 4-link suspension. They lost me after the first paragraph, but it looks like fun!!!
 
Welcome to broncozone. 4wheelandoffroad also made a book all about suspensions. I think there is even a 78 ford in it. I'll scan it for you if you want.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top