New Here

Ranger429

New Member
Just found this site and had to join up!! Hope that I can help some of you guy's out and maybe learn a little something myself. Check my gallery, I did load up some pic's.
 
Sweet Ride!
gallery_1389_85_1094164109.jpg
 
Thank you guy's. Ktomek that was my 1st truck I bought when I was 18. I had a slight mishap with that one and rolled it, she was a total loss :(( The one
I have currently is pretty much the same truck other than an F250 with a 429 conversion I did. Below is a pic of my Bronco and my F-250.

carshow.jpg
 
Nice rig Ranger, wonder if it was as much fun :huh: putting my 460 in...probably about even.
 
Thanks all for the great comment's. Windchaser it was a piece of cake putting the 429 in, I did it while I had the truck torn down to the bare frame rail's. I used the complete kit from L+L, very nice kit
 
That is what I should have done, but I had to get-er-done as quick as possible cuz she's one of my daily drivers.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top