New Guy Here But not to ford trucks.
Current Stable
1986 F150 SWB have Flareside bed for project truck frame off resto and mods converting to 4 wheel drive prob 4 wheel steer def 2.5 rockwells
1995 F150 XLT Supercab Flareside 5.8 w/ E4OD Running Driving Truck Need lots of interior TLC
1995 Bronco E B 5.8 w/E40d
1999 Eploder Limited w/ 5.0
Name is DB I am located in central FL. Lakeland to be exact between Tampa and Orlando
If there is any parts I can help you locate be sure to ask at last count in my family we have like 8 complete running full size p/u and 4 rangers
plus about that many parts trucks
Current Stable
1986 F150 SWB have Flareside bed for project truck frame off resto and mods converting to 4 wheel drive prob 4 wheel steer def 2.5 rockwells
1995 F150 XLT Supercab Flareside 5.8 w/ E4OD Running Driving Truck Need lots of interior TLC
1995 Bronco E B 5.8 w/E40d
1999 Eploder Limited w/ 5.0
Name is DB I am located in central FL. Lakeland to be exact between Tampa and Orlando
If there is any parts I can help you locate be sure to ask at last count in my family we have like 8 complete running full size p/u and 4 rangers
plus about that many parts trucks