New Guy With A Stock Bronco And A Wish List!

GotLift

New Member
Hello from New Mexico. My name is Tommy, I'm 30 years old and I'm new to the board. I recently bought a 96' Bronco. It's an Eddie Bauer (White/Tan) with a 5.8L and a tow package. The only mods were put on by the previous owner and include warn hubs and Rancho R/S 5000 shocks.
My Future Mods:
6" SkyJacker or ProComp suspension lift (haven't decided which one yet) with extended radius arms
35x12.50 BFG T/A including spare
15x10 Weld Outback wheels including spare
Regear to 4.10's or possibly 4.56's (Haven't decided yet)
I can't wait to get started on my toy! She will be my daily driver, so she won't see a lot of 4x4ing yet. A little for sure, but a lot in the future!

Any suggestions on my mod list? Advice is always appreciated.
 
Welcome to BroncoZone!!! I am very pleased with my Skyjacker 6" lift, with extended radius arms and new, lifted rear spring packs. Do it right the first time.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top