Hello all! Found this through broncograveyard.com. I just 'brought' (will have it next week) a 89 F150 today. It's in great condition inside and the engine with the body in fair condition but nothing I can't fix. It's red with a 5.0L V8 and only has 63k miles! Pretty impressive.
Just thought I would introduce myself and I'm looking forward to building this truck up and having a good time with it
I do want to build it similar to the truck The Rock used in the movie Walking Tall.
My future plans are: 3" body lift, 4" suspension lift, 35" tires and have the body/panels replaced (cheap at a junkyard) and paint it either camo or flat black. Whoo!
Looking forward to talking with people on here
Will have pictures sometime next week or this week if I can get the owner to send some.
Forgot to mention, my name is TJ and I'm 21, residing in Rochester, NY, but moving back to my hometown, Bridgewater, NJ.
Just thought I would introduce myself and I'm looking forward to building this truck up and having a good time with it
My future plans are: 3" body lift, 4" suspension lift, 35" tires and have the body/panels replaced (cheap at a junkyard) and paint it either camo or flat black. Whoo!
Looking forward to talking with people on here
Forgot to mention, my name is TJ and I'm 21, residing in Rochester, NY, but moving back to my hometown, Bridgewater, NJ.