New Guy From New Jersey

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streetgang44
  • Start date Start date
S

Streetgang44

Guest
Hi guys,
i just wanted to introduce myself. I have three full size Broncos, and I live in North Jersey just across the river from NYC. Looks like a cool forum.....with a lot of help and tips and stuff to be found. I just hope I can be a small to you guys.
Here is a PIC of the two Bronco's I have on the road right now.
standard.jpg
 
Sounds like a collection is going on here? If I were you, I'd keep the best one, sell 2 so you can get a 66-77 Bronco and a 78-79 so the collection of all body styles is complet. Although thats just my opinion... b-( Welcome!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top