New Gearhead Youtube Site MotorMug.com!

admin

Member
I am launching a new gearhead youtube site for automotive Photos, Audio and Videos so I am looking for some beta testers to make sure that everything is working right and looks good. Basically anyone who is a BZ member is invited and we want you to upload all the coolest photos, exhaust sounds and especially videos you have!

Also anything goes here from RC cars to Boats, basically anything with a motor on it...

http://motormug.com

One really awesome feature is that you can copy any youtube video you want into your profile as well as upload videos from your digital cameras.

Thanks,

Dana
 
I didn't see this listed in the Bzone :o

**looks**

This is cool. I'll be using it for sure. Where do you want bug reports to go?
 
I am launching a new gearhead youtube site for automotive Photos, Audio and Videos so I am looking for some beta testers to make sure that everything is working right and looks good.
Thanks,

Dana

Where do we send bug reports, and suggestions?

edit: Help page has nothing on it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top