New From Southern Cali. Pics Of My 78

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
C

custom_78

Guest
Hey how you guys doing. I just registered and am glad to be a part of this board.
I am 15 and starting my own bronco project.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_082.jpg
    Picture_082.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 16
HELLO & WELCOME TO THE ZONE!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A GOOD START ON A BRONCO PROJECT... WHAT ALL DO YOU PLAN TO DO??? LOOKS GOOD!!!
 
Looks neat, you'll have lots of fun. Keep the picts updated, and put some up in the member gallery.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Thanks guys! I start a topic on my bronco tomorrow. My bronco will have a 12 point rollcage, 6.5 inch lift in the front and a 6 inch lift in the back. It is going to have Auto meter gauges and an aluminum dash. More info tomorrow when I start a topic deticated to my bronco. it will have plenty of pictures and info.

This picture was taken a while ago but o'well
 

Attachments

  • Picture_089.jpg
    Picture_089.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 14
I am wondering where the best place is to start a topic about the build up of my bronco?
 
Welcome to the zone. You could start a topic in the general discusion forum below this one under 78-79 bronco
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top