New From California!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bronco831
  • Start date Start date
B

bronco831

Guest
Hey Guys & Gals

I'm new here, just joined up a couple minutes ago .. My name is Erinn, I'm a 19 yr old chick from Watsonville, California.
I gotta '90 XLT.

So far I have
Flowmasters
15x10 American Racing wheels/ 33" tires
K&N FIPK, Billet Grille
Sony Xplod deck, Audiobahn speakers and components.
two 12" Audiobahn subs with bandpass box powered by a 1600 watt Audiobahn amp.

I also have a 6" ProComp Stage 2 lift sittin in my bedroom right now just waitin to go on!! :D :D :D/

Heres a link to my CarDomain page CarDomain Page

559102_15_full.jpg

559102_44_full.jpg
 
Sounds like your rig is well on its way.
I wish my woman would allow me to keep my suspension parts in the bedroom! :P So why are both Bronco hoods up in your photos?
 
haha, i wish I could get it out of my bedroom on an my truck already!

ooh, we were comparing stuff.. my uncle just bought his '91 .. and I was changin the passenger side brake line, thats why its on a jack.
 
Nice - like the grille! One word of caution with posting future pictures... I would take the time to 'blank out' your license number or cover it for photo's ... had a bad experience once with someone using my plate number to find out info they had no business knowing! Just a little heads up that could save you trouble down the road! Take care.
 
DesertBronco said:
Nice - like the grille! One word of caution with posting future pictures... I would take the time to 'blank out' your license number or cover it for photo's ... had a bad experience once with someone using my plate number to find out info they had no business knowing! Just a little heads up that could save you trouble down the road! Take care.
oh okay thanks for the tip!
 
Howdy & Welcome!!! Very clean-lookin' Bronco, I like the grille and can't wait to see how the lift kit turns out!!! What year model is that yellow Pontiac???
 
walkdawg said:
Welcome to the Zone!! I like the grille also. I was thinking of getting one like that. Where did you get yours?
I got it at a local truck shop .. but you can order the same one from Summit I think, or JC Whitney!
 
Justshootme84 said:
Howdy & Welcome!!! Very clean-lookin' Bronco, I like the grille and can't wait to see how the lift kit turns out!!! What year model is that yellow Pontiac???
It's actually a 1969 SS Chevelle :D
 
Natron said:
Do you have any problems parking that Chevhell next to your Bronco?
haha, the chevelle doesnt move .. my dad is in the process of fixin it up right now
 
I'd offer to help install your lift so you don't have to look at it in the boxes any more but I'm in Washington State. Where do you live? I'd hate to see the dust build up on your new coils! ;)
 
Broncoholics said:
I'd offer to help install your lift so you don't have to look at it in the boxes any more but I'm in Washington State. Where do you live? I'd hate to see the dust build up on your new coils! ;)
I could use the help!!

My uncle is supposed to help me.. but he expects me to like fully rebuild the ENTIRE front end before he'll touch it.. and I really dont have that kinda money or time.

my other uncle found a guy that says he'll put it on for $250 and a 12 pack haha. so I might go with him ..

I live in Watsonville California .. about 20 min or so out of Santa Cruz
 
Most shops around here (South Texas) charge $425-$450 to install a lift kit.

I was just pokin' fun about the Chevelle, I knew it was a 69 SS. It's worth twice as much as your Bronco. Tell your dad to get'er runnin'!!
 
The lift can be installed in a weekend or one day if he knows what he's doin. I would almost take a trip to Cali for a mini vacation for some sun and to hit the beach for a weekend, 250 bucks + Beer for a one day job. Thats a smokin deal to me. I lifted my buddies 69 Bronco for a 12 pack a few months ago. But I've used up my vacation time at work already... :mad:
 
Justshootme84 said:
Most shops around here (South Texas) charge $425-$450 to install a lift kit.

I was just pokin' fun about the Chevelle, I knew it was a 69 SS. It's worth twice as much as your Bronco. Tell your dad to get'er runnin'!!
wow thats cheap
over here they want atleast 1K to install it at a shop
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top