New From Burbank Calif

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlancoBronco
  • Start date Start date
B

BlancoBronco

Guest
:D/ Hi there to all of you out there in Bronco land!
I think I may of had an account here before But forgot about it..
If so Hello again I'm back.
If I'm wrong...
Hi I'm new here!
I live in Burbank , Thats in So. Cal
I currently own 2 broncos One is a '88 & the other is a '90 The '88 was bought for the trick suspension it has I plan on canablizing it to make my '90 BlancoBronco one sweet ride & 2 mustangs one's a '68 project car coupe. the other is a '85 gt conv. sweet car.
Anyways
I thought it might cool to find some more Bronco brotherin.
So here I am..
 

Attachments

  • 001_X.JPG
    001_X.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 25
hey there. I'm pretty new here too, but good to see more new faces.

If you're planning on parting out that 88 let me know if you have any parts to sell. As you'll probably soon see from all the posts I'm putting up I'm doing a lot of work on mine.

Brad
 
Whats up BlancoBronco. I am crawler from FSB. Been here awhile
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top