New from Arkansas and needing help

jasnowden

New Member
Hey all,

I just registered at this site today. I bought a 78 1/2 F-250 4x4 the other and am looking to trick it out. I want to put a 3" lift and 35 in. tires on it. Of course I would like to fully customize the interior, and motor also. The truck has a 400 modified and automatic trans. Right now I am overhauling the brake system. Now, for my problem. I have been looking on the net for the last couple days at different off- road sites and cannot find a site that carries parts for my truck. It would be great if someone had some info on where I can find the parts I need to turn this truck into a beast. Any feed-back will be appreciated. Thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top