New Cam

wade

New Member
I have a 302 in my 72 bronco that i rebuilt two years ago. I decided to put a larger cam in it, do you guys think i have to degree the cam or not. they say they come 4 degrees adv. what do you think.
 
If you can borrow or already have a degree kit, you should at least check your intake centerline so it matches the spec. card. I called edelbrock awhile back and they said that if you buy their timing set and their cam kit then you can install straight up, but if you install another brand and mix-match, then they recommend degreeing the cam. I myself like to degree the cam anyway but thats just me. I know alot of friends that don't degree their cams and had no problems. Good luck
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top