New Bronco Owner ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 92BustinBronco
  • Start date Start date
9

92BustinBronco

Guest
I bought a 1992 Bronco Custom about a month ago for less the 1K. It had 175K+ miles on it, and the infamous oil pressure problem/bad bearings. Bearings were so bad it made the crank un machinable. So she's getting a new 302 crate motor , motor mounts, and trnny mounts. She's going to have to sit at stock height for awhile now, costing me 3K for all the repairs/motor..
 
I'll try and snag a few pictures from the shop that working on it, I would have waited and dropped a Crate 351 in her, but i don't have that kind of time on my hands. I already searched/reas the forum, so I pretty much have all the info I need about gearings, wheels, tires, etc.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top