New Bronco And Member

green monster

New Member
Great site and awesome info! I just bought a 1994 XLT with 5.8 and can't wait for it and to start working on it. Its forrest green and I bought for 3900 plus shipping to my parents house. I am in the military in Germany and should get it in 1 month. It has 151000 miles on it but is in great shape. It was a dealer truck for most of the time and the VIN is good too. I am looking at a 4inch lift, probably skyjacker and some engine mods..headers, exhaust, TBS, computer chip, new throttle body and air intake to start with. Anyone know whats the average lifespan of the 5.8 is and any pointers or suggestions?

Thanks and talk to everyone soon.
 
Welcome to the zone
clap.gif
. Engine lifespan is really dependent on how it was treated and maintained. From the sound of it, the engine probably has several thousand miles left in it. With all the other stuff you seem to be getting ready to do to it, I think I'd throw in a rebuild anyway so you won't have to do that later on B) .

Good luck,

:)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top