Need Upper Steering Shaft U-joint

medic2575

New Member
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in desperate need of a new or rebuilt
upper steering shaft U-Joint assembly. I have replaced the rag joint in my ole 1976 F-150 4x4 (nicknamed "JED" by my wife and youngins) but the upper joint is also shot. Where else other than FoMoCo $76.00 can I pick up one of these parts or a rebuild kit (replacement u-joint) for this piece. Love the forum, have picked up much info already.

Thanks Guys

Keep Diggin


PS I am in the process of restoring the process of restoring this truck so BEWARE cause I will probably wear out my welcome askin questions.
 
I think I see what you are looking for in Jeff's Bronco Graveyard catalog.

Good luck and welcome to the zone
clap.gif


:)>-
 
Bronco Graveyard does have them, I had to replace mine about 3 years ago. Also inspect your flex coupling while your monkeying around with the steering shaft.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top