darrenkoke
New Member
Hi All,
I own a 1999 f-150 and I am interested in putting on after market tail lights. I found a couple that i am interested in but they say they are for style side only. Can someone tell me what taillights are on my truck? I have a 6 ft. bed. and i know for sure that its not a step side bed. If anyone can help me in determining what i have thanks.
I own a 1999 f-150 and I am interested in putting on after market tail lights. I found a couple that i am interested in but they say they are for style side only. Can someone tell me what taillights are on my truck? I have a 6 ft. bed. and i know for sure that its not a step side bed. If anyone can help me in determining what i have thanks.