Need Some Carb Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flash69
  • Start date Start date
F

Flash69

Guest
I need to know if any of you good mechanics out there think a 670 holley is to big for a stock 302. I have one that is new out of the box and it is flooding bad...I have a new 570 on its way from holley now. Will it do better? Thanks for your help
 
The 570 should be perfect.I run a 600 Holly with a mild cam and an Edelbrock performer intake and it runs very nice.
 
Thanks Fordman. I was hoping to hear something good. Ill be glad to get in on and get to driving it. It has been a while.I was just thinking power when i put the 670 on it.I wasnt thinking practical.Thats what i get for thinking.Never been my strongsuit.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top