Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRONCO JIM
  • Start date Start date
I have a 1986 F250 and the ring & pinion is bad. The proublem is all the listings for new ones are saying 10.25 inch ring and mine measures 10.5, is it that i'm measuring wrong or are they calling it a 10.25 instead of a 10.5? I'm also looking for a good set if you would know of one out there and who would be the cheapest on this new. 3.55 ratio
 
Hello a 1986 shouldnt have the 10 1/4 in it it should be a dana 60 . Is it a full floater or a semi floater ? If its a dana 60 and you know the ratio I may have a rear end for ya . Im in MI so if your close it could be picked up . :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top