Need Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter rewd10
  • Start date Start date
R

rewd10

Guest
I have a 66 bronco wagon and I'm putting new weather-stripping between the top and qaurter panels. The originals were held on by little plastic clips and most of them were missing.I'm looking for some place to order those little clips and I've been to all the big boys in broncos and none of them have them in there catalogs.Does anyone know where I can get those clips? Please help
 
I looked in the LMC catalog but didn't see anything listed..
However, they do have the 3M black gasket adheasive for sale on most of the weatherstripping pages, so I imagine that it will be your best bet for getting it done.

You can find the adhesive at any auto parts stores so you don't have to buy it online.
 
Try Auto Krafters...they might have something like that too..

autokrafters.com
 
thankyou for the help. I figured I would have to resort to that.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top