Need Help

Ktomek06

Moderator
**MESSAGE WAS MOVED...ORIGINALLY STARTED BY DENIS M**

Hello there I have been looking for a Bronco for sometime now and I only have about $4,000 to spend. I guess I'm looking for some advise and If there Is a site on the internet where I can shop for what I want. I don't like ebay because some people ask too much I mean i could put a roll of toilet paper on there and get $1,000 for it, Someone will buy it :)) I am Moving to Las Vegas and also an Ex Navy SeeBee and would like sompthing that runs good,That would be great...So if there is anyone out there who can help A.S.A.P that would be great I need to get some driving in before the summers end. Email at [email protected]
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top