Need help with wiring harness for '90 F-250 HD truck

kebo1957

New Member
A friend has a 1990 F-250 with the 5.8L V8, AT, and AC that needs a wiring harness. He had a minor fire under the hood a few weeks ago and the harness is damaged beyond fixing. What is the best option here? He wants to get one from a parted out truck. I have located a 1994 F-150 parts truck with the same engine, AC and AT. Will it work?? If not, anyone know what the differences are between the two?? I don't think he wants to get one from Ford, even if they do have it. It would probably be cheaper to find another used truck than buy it through Ford. :( If you can help out, please send me an email to:

[email protected]

I don't read this forum on a regular basis. Thanks!
Keith
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top