need help 02 super duty, 05-07 harley truck parts

Fordtruckman359

New Member
I have a 02 f250, and I need to know if anyone can tell me if the 05-07 super duty harley truck, grill, headlights, and front bumper will interchange with my 02 super duty? Thanks
 
Yes all parts are interchangeable, you do have to replace the headlight support or you can modify the stocker. You also have to purchase or make your own pigtails for the headlights. I bought the '05 lights for my 99, and modded the stock support and as you can see below they work with the stock grille and bumper. I'm going to order the Harley grille, and probably headlights this summer as well as a Ranch Hand or similar bumper. I also want an 08-10 tailgate, taillights and Ranch Hand or similar rear bumper, those are also pretty much bolt on replacements.
 
The answer will be that you can and you cannot too, cause the part are interchangeable but it may not bolt properly.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top