Need Exterior Parts

shopbum

New Member
I sure as hell could use some direction. I am starting to put back together a 1984 F150 reg cab and can not find any of the stainless trim or the lower side moldings. I am about to just weld up the holes and grind it down...but sure would like to make it right....Any one have any idea where I can get these parts? Thanks
 
I sure as hell could use some direction. I am starting to put back together a 1984 F150 reg cab and can not find any of the stainless trim or the lower side moldings. I am about to just weld up the holes and grind it down...but sure would like to make it right....Any one have any idea where I can get these parts? Thanks
Try LMC truckparts they have a lot of obsolete factory ford parts an aftermarket replacement parts.
 
I sure as hell could use some direction. I am starting to put back together a 1984 F150 reg cab and can not find any of the stainless trim or the lower side moldings. I am about to just weld up the holes and grind it down...but sure would like to make it right....Any one have any idea where I can get these parts? Thanks

side moldings im not too sure about i havent really looked tho the stainless rocker panels i do know of and they have alot more exterior parts try broncograveyard.com dont let the name fool you the f-150s and the broncos have alot of interchangeable parts but they do have alot of truck parts too check them out

keith
 
side moldings im not too sure about i havent really looked tho the stainless rocker panels i do know of and they have alot more exterior parts try broncograveyard.com dont let the name fool you the f-150s and the broncos have alot of interchangeable parts but they do have alot of truck parts too check them out

keith
Thanks..... for the idea. I think I finally found a place that has all the items I need. LMC has one of the best selections of parts for the 84 I have been able to find....while prices are high, I know I am getting the correct part....that makes it worthwhile! But anyway Keith....thanks for the site, I will look into it and see if any of the stuff I need is there.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top